Add an event
You can add your own events to our site using the form below. Do you have a game night planned but not enough gamers and you don’t have time to search for them? You want to organize a board games day and you are looking for people? Let us know!
This is an alternative way for our members to connect with new people, expand their game group and above all, play a lot of games.
A couple of rules before you start!
- This form is mainly for groups that organize a game evening and are looking for several playing partners for a day or an evening. Organizations and game cafés can also add their events to our calendar, but these events are not specifically advertised. Organizations can only advertise their events on the homepage by contacting us via the registrationform.
- For individuals, we recommend further use of the Game Match functionality to match with specific players.
- The information that you provide via this form must first be approved before appearing on the site. Please send the form in time so that our staff can put it online. A period of at least 5 working days is recommended.
- You can report changes or cancellations via our contactform, stating your name and email. Of course, please do this in time and provide the necessary information.
- Events that do not comply with these rules or do not seem suitable can be refused and / or removed without explanation. We only accept events that are tabletop-related (board, card, role-playing, wargames, etc. in short, everything that can be played at a table. LARP'ing, bowls, and other similar events are not allowed - for now.)
- Please enter all information as complete and correct as possible so that we can enter the event correctly in our system.
- All responsibility for these events lies with the person who initiates and organizes the event. Your specified name and email will not appear on the site but will be temporarily kept and used for any contact.
You do not have the rights to manage this Event.